9541 103rd Street
Jacksonville, FL 32210
OBJECTIVE: To obtain a position that will allow me to utilize my skills as a 3D artist and programmer by building true to life simulations, industry-shaking games, and detailed environments that will help to advance my team into the future.
EDUCATION: International Academy of Design & Technology, Orlando, FL
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Game Production, April 2012
Graduated Magna Cum Laude
SKILL SET: Proficient in the following systems and applications
|· Autodesk 3ds Max, Maya, ZBrush, Mudbox, Blender, Terragen, Bryce||· Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, GIMP, Microsoft Office Suite|
|· Rockwell Automation Arena, Unreal Kismet, Microsoft Visio, World Machine 2||· Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, BSD Computing|
|· Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Sony Vegas, Final Cut Pro||· Avid Pro Tools, Propellerhead Reason, FL Studio|
|Graphic Specialist II 5/2012 – PresentLogistic Services International, Inc. http://www.lsijax.com/
· Responsible for creating, animating, and texturing 3D assets from photo and CAD references for military aircraft, electrical components, and moving mechanical components.
· Regular collaboration with US Military Subject Matter Experts, Software Engineers, Electrical Engineers, and Project Managers
· Involved with the following Department of Defense contract projects:
o Torque 3D Virtual Interactive Environment – CH47F Chinook VIE, AH-64D Apache Block 2 VIE, AH-64E Apache Block 3 VIE
|Mobile Developer 4/2012 – PresentSam Neblett Mobile http://www.samneblett.com/
· Sole developer of the game “Amplified Current” for the Android mobile platform, lead Android Platform Programmer for “Ring of Fire TOUCH”, sole developer of multiple upcoming mobile games currently in development. Over 1,500 total downloads across all platforms as of April 2013.
· Android games written primarily for the Unity 3D engine
· Apps available on the Google Play Marketplace, Amazon Kindle/Mobile Marketplace, and the Barnes & Noble Nook Store
|Technical Artist 12/2011 – 5/2012Simiosys Real World Laboratory http://www.simiosys.com/
· Technical Artist for mixed reality physical and digital cabinet. Programming and environmental art. Saw project to completion.
· Responsible for programming interaction between physical interactions through infrared camera and messages sent through remote port on connected PC. Interactions and AI programmed for interaction for Unity 3D engine.
Games In The Dark 4/2012 – 4/2012
“Ring of Fire TOUCH” available on the Android Market / Google Play
· Lead Android Platform Programmer – Unity3D Mobile Development
Mantodea Studios 3/2012 – 12/2012
· Level Designer – Unreal Engine 3
Cardboard InteractiveIndependent XNA game studio 6/2011 – 4/2012
· 3D Character modeler, prop modeler
Sole development of multiple games and levels developed with UDK, Unity3D, and Flash
Extensive experience in military and medical simulation and courseware
Collaboration with writing and refining team oriented game and design documents
References Available Upon Request